Right. I signed up for this thing at least two years ago and I present my first post today. It's a historic event, I'm sure. I am a procrastinator. I am also lazy. So I think its about time, don't you? Oh yes, I've decided to involve you as much as I can. Makes it seem less obvious that I'm actually just ranting my head off and forcing you to read said rant.
This first one's going to be short, though. I think its appropriate to explain the name here and then direct new "fans" to this post when they are feeling inquisitive.
Let me make things clear right now. I have not changed drastically so the new groove really doesn't mean I was enlightened in '06 and I processed my gifts for two years before I came up with this brilliant piece. Its really almost simple: I love Cap'n Jack Sparrow and The Emperor's New Groove. JS is simply one of the most amazing characters ever and tENG is a masterpiece. Note that I said "almost simple". The name also has a slightly deeper meaning, which I won't reveal just yet. Got to maintain some sense of mystery about this thing. How else am I to keep getting you (yes, you!) to read my blog? Of course, its possible I'm not telling because there is no deeper meaning but I shall leave you to ponder on that =)
Before I leave for now, I want to thank Shaahima, Judy and Janice. If it weren't for them I don't think I'd have resuscitated this blog. Oh I've also got a question for you:
Do you believe every scientific thing you read? To clarify: if you read in a newspaper or magazine that tomatoes could stop you from growing old too fast, would you believe it? Be honest, now!
The Vows So Dear
16 years ago
2 comments:
I loved your first post...its a really nice piece that made me want to keep reading and disappointed me as I neared the end...however I am looking forward to the next entry! and yes, lets not make this one a historical moment as well =P
keep these posts regular Jo Sparrow!
I'm glad you finally decided to share your talent with the world...because they've been waiting for it ages ago =D
Hurrah!! :)
Can't wait for all the posts to come. The hint of mystery's a brill idea might i add. ;)
And touched by the acknowledgement..but we know what we're talking about!
Welome to the blogosphere Jo! :)
Post a Comment